The right version for your model:
- ICS CXP MARS (Carbine, Komodo, DMR) - Version: MA-400 - Shoplink
- ICS CXP HOG (Tubular, MTR, QRS, CQB) - Version: MA-417 - Shoplink
- ICS PAR MK3 (UKSR, CQB, MTR, R) - Version: MA-417 - Shoplink
- ICS CXP-UKI TransforM4 - (all Variants)Version: MA-417 - Shoplink
At this time we do not know of any problems with the ICS SSS, if you need help, please contact Begadi Support.
- When plugging in my battery, the handle/grip vibrates:
This is normal, the system confirms that all functions have been checked and the Airsoft is ready to use.
- While shooting, my grip is starting to vibrate:
Your LiPo battery is empty and should be replaced in a timely manner.
- When pressing the trigger, the grip vibrates but nothing happens:
The connected battery has reached the minimum voltage and must be exchanged.
- I already have an ICS, can I also get the SSS individually?:
Unfortunately the SSS is not compatible with the normal lower shells and can not be installed.
- Is a deep electronic knowledge required for installation?:
No, the lower shell is replaced 1: 1. All required cables are already soldered / attached.
- Can I also run the SSS Kit with a NiMH battery?:
No, the system works exclusively with LiPo batteries!
- Can the SSS System be used with 13:1 Gears?:
No, the System is not compatible with 13:1 Gears!